JUMC Youth Group
The Jefferson UMC Youth Group is a place for teens in grades 7-12 to gather for food, friendship and fun. The Youth Group meets each Sunday evening from 6:30 to 8 pm and everyone is welcome.
Typical Youth Group Schedule:
- 1st Sunday of the Month: meal and Bible lesson
- 2nd Sunday of the Month: snacks, open gym & game night
- 3rd Sunday of the Month: meal and Bible lesson
- 4thSunday of the Month: special events
- 5th Sunday of the Month: service project
15 Instead, we will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ, who is the head of his body, the church.
16 He makes the whole body fit together perfectly as each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, So that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.